Spanish Style Tofu and Potatoes
This is a basic and great dish that is ideal for the finish of summer when every one of your tomatoes are ready.
Serves 6 to 8
- 2.5 lbs potatoes, cut into lumps
- 1 vast Spanish onion, split and cut
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- pizzazz and juice of one lemon
- 1 pkg tofu, diced
- 6 mugs tomato wedges
- 2-4 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp smoked paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- cleaved parsley (discretionary)
Preheat stove to 400 degrees
- Join all fixings (with the exception of parsley) in a substantial bowl and hurl to coat. Exchange to an extensive preparing dish with sides.
- Heat for around 60 minutes, blending consistently after the initial twenty minutes, until the point that potatoes are delicate. Trimming with cleaved parsley, if wanted.